For obstacle course racing strength to climb, pull, carry crawl and more is important to the race and our program will give you the training to bring your body to level to compete and succeed in these races. Strength is also important for the 5k- marathon runner as well for conditioning purposes. The other aspect of strength training that is important is it makes sure you are staying balanced in movement and strength. Many injuries to joints like hips, back and knees are a direct relationship of overtraining one muscle and causing imbalances that make your body weaker, less efficient and also increase the risk of these injuries.
This program also includes our Nutrition Science Program for FREE!! This program teaches you how to fuel your body with the energy and nutrition to increase your overall health and wellness! Your performance training and on race day are affected tremendously by your nutrition. If you also have goals of weight loss burning fat is a side effect of the exercise and nutrition program!! We also will teach you many diet strategies to help achieve any goal you might have!!
• Corrective stretching, movement, and proper body mechanics.
• Mobility, Posture and body alignment
• The strength that translates into daily life and makes you the best version of yourself.
• Balance and coordination to increase motor function and body control in a real-world environment.
• Proper Muscle sequencing to increase overall health, fitness and strength plus bulletproofs you from joint and pain issues.
• Endurance and Stamina conditioning so you never have to worry about walking a flight of stairs, chase after a bus, climbing a mountain or if your goals are running a 5k, marathon, Tough Mudder or Spartan Race.
• Nutrition Education that is based on fueling your body for optimal health, fat loss, lean muscle mass, body composition and healing.
• Food education to learn the science behind the why and how your body reacts to certain foods or diets.
• Supplement education based on your specific needs.
• Healing education with diet and exercise if you have existing health issues, medications, joint pain, back pain and more.